It seems like there will be no 5D MK II from Canon, instead they go with a new digit:
As recorded in UPC database in USA:
Here some specs:
- 5fps,Up to 21 RAW files
- dust removing system
- 15-point TTL CMOS sensor
- Center point additionally sensitive with lenses of F2.8 or faster
- 96% frame coverage
- Viewfinder Magnification: 0.71x
- 3.0 ” 640×480 TFT LCD (920,000 pixels)
- ISO 50-3200 extended to 12800 and 25600
- DIGIC III, 14-bit
- Canon EF lens mount (not EF-S)
- Live View Mode
- Similar design to 5D, possible of sharing the same battery grip!
Surprisingly cheap, US: $ 1,899!